Microsoft and Jisc would like to invite you to an event at the Microsoft campus in Reading on 6th December 2017. This event will focus on The Journey to Digital Transformation, and celebrate the availability of Azure cloud services under a pan-European purchasing framework negotiated by GÉANT.
As a response to disruptive sector changes and increased competition, many UK Universities are embarking on a quest to digitally transform their institution. This event is designed to help those who are already in progress or are just commencing the journey. During the event customers, Jisc, partners and the Microsoft Education Team will share vision and aspects of the process.
Sessions will address questions such as:
- How can more time and budget be focussed on innovation and creativity?
- What will be the impact of Artificial Intelligence on teaching and learning, student analytics and research?
- How will institutions manage a multi-faceted environment from on premise to Public Cloud?
- How can an institution differentiate in an increasingly competitive environment?
- Can central IT Services provide an agile, scalable and protected environment for researchers?
To find out more, and express your interest, click here.