I’m excited to introduce two new services that Jisc cloud is seeking institutions to pilot with us:
Microsoft Intune deployment accelerator pilot
A project to demonstrate how to use Microsoft Intune so that you can confidently set the configuration and policies that will enable endpoint management. This will include mobile devices as well as laptop/desktop computers.
This service will consist of:
- A workshop with the customer to help define the scope of a ‘proof of concept’ Intune deployment.
- Demonstrating to the customer how to configure Intune, which will cover device enrolment, configuration, compliance, application deployment and Autopilot.
- Once the customer has created their POC configurations, a best-practice review and feedback.
The emphasis of this service is to coach and enable customers to learn how to use Intune, so that they are empowered and skilled to securely manage the endpoint devices within their estate.
To find out more please contact your Jisc relationship manager
Microsoft 365 health check pilot OFFER NOW CLOSED
A review and health check on Microsoft 365 tenancies, consisting of:
- A high-level security review of the Microsoft 365 tenant
- Review of ‘secure.microsoft.com’ and exchange admin centre
- Automated scanning of security e.g., Microsoft AAD, Nessus & Microsoft Entra.
- A review of the Teams admin portal
- Use and recommendations of
- various admin centres such as Teams
- config recommendations – e.g., MS Teams groups and channel call queues.
- Teams phone system checks.
- A high-level adoption review of Microsoft 365 licensing to highlight what is covered under the licence, but is not in use.
- Exchange mail flows
- An examination of filtering mail rules, with a view to consider using security centre instead.
- Review of the 2MB key length
- Azure Active Directory connect sync health checks.
- Domain health checks.
- High level Power platform compliance/governance.