After a successful pilot, we now offer the new Jisc Cloud professional service – Microsoft 365 Health Check
- A high-level security review of the Microsoft 365 tenant-
- Review of Microsoft Security Centre
- Review the Tenant against Jisc and Microsoft best practices.
- Entra conditional access policies
- Review of Teams admin portal
- Use and recommendations – various admin centres such as Teams config recommendations – e.g., MS Teams groups and channel call queues.
- Teams phone system checks.
- A high-level review of Microsoft 365 licensing to help maximise the potential of the license, so you can fully adopt the capabilities you have paid for.
- Entra connect sync health checks.
- Domain health checks
- High level governance checks
- Labelling in use
- Power Platform governance
- General configuration and productivity recommendations
Customers will receive a report stating Jisc Cloud’s recommendations to be taken. If organisations require help, Jisc can provide professional services to implement the recommendations.
Note this is a complimentary service to the Jisc cloud M365 Security Review, which is an in-depth route and branch tenant review.
To arrange a call to discuss the new M365 Health check – please contact your Jisc Relationship Manager